How It Works
Please note Onslow United Transit System, Inc. assumes no responsibility for lost passes or passes lost via the United States Postal Service. All credit/debit transactions are final.
No refunds or exchanges are allowed. The defacing of information or reproduction of any pass is prohibited.
- Within the online payment portal, click “Continue” and enter your information.
- Or you can call our office at (910) 346-2998 and pay over the phone or stop by our office and pay in person.
- 24 hours after payment is received by our office, it will be added to your current active ParaPass.
- A 3% processing fee will be added to each credit/debit transaction.
- There is a minimum of $2 for each credit/debit transaction.
- If you currently do not have a ParaPass, please call OUTS’ office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday at (910) 346-2998 to start one.
- New ParaPasses can be sent via USPS or picked up in person at OUTS’ Office located at 605 New Bridge St, Jacksonville, NC 28540 or by an OUTS’ driver on your next scheduled trip.
- If you do not receive your ParaPass within seven days, please contact OUTS’ office at 910-346-2998.
- There will be a $5.00 fee for any lost, stolen, or damaged ParaPasses.
- Please allow 24 hours after your order is received by our office for processing. Payments placed after 5:00 p.m. on Fridays will not be added to your ParaPass until Monday. Payments placed on a Holiday will not be added to your ParaPass until the next business day.
- All information entered will only be used for processing your payment and will not be shared with any third parties for other uses. All payments are securely processed by Govt Portal, an independent service provider.